tw99 wrote:
> @expectingtofly : Thanks and you've done a brilliant job getting this to
> be the de facto LMS BBC solution in a very short period of time.

Thank you :)

tw99 wrote:

> I'm curious as to why BBC Sounds support doesn't yet seem to have made
> it into any of the commercial products (e.g. Sonos, Blusound, Roon
> whatever).  AFAIK LMS is currently the only ecosystem available that
> gives integrated local library, streaming, and BBC support.

I'm not really sure, I guess it is all to do with the distribution
policy referenced above (you have to hand over all editorial control and
usage data direct to the BBC).  It has to make commercial sense and get
prior agreement.  Whereas I had no commercial considerations, I could
just follow their API guide with the risk they could deny access at any
point.  All I was putting at risk was wasting my time, not wasting
anybody's money.
I'm hoping the fact that I have followed their distribution policy to
the letter will mean it survives.  We'll see!