comeng wrote:
> I set the logging as Internet Radio is there a better option, with it
> set  at that you would just get more of same

Those logging options are really only for standard HTTP streams. So it
is triggering for each chunk, each of which is a GET which requires a
DNS lookup. Each chunk is about 6 secs long so gaps of secs for each DNS
lookup would be right.

The "internet radio" logging is not suited for the BBC Sounds DASH
streams.

There is plugin specific logging with plugin.bbcsounds but INFO level
also generates a lot of messages so unless problem happens quicky log
file gets very big.

If there is an error the BBC Sounds plugin should log it. What does the
log look like with default logging settings.

Did you get drop-outs when playing "Listen Again" ?