Second one, as far as I understand from looking at the log entries, the
track duration reported in the reportStreamingEnd is correct for the
first track only. The second track duration is actually the first
track's one, the third track duration is actually the second track's
duration, and so on. This looks like a bug, but not a critical one given
that everything works.

Thanks for the report! I'll have to look into that! While it's not important from a UX point of view, it's important for qobuz to be able to report what track has been listened etc., and eventually for the artists.

--

Michael