I'm having a small problem with the Qobuz plugin and LMS 8.0.0.  When I
select a specific track in the play queue or use the next track button
about 25% of the time the GUI will move forward to the next song after a
few seconds even though the selected song continues to play.

I will try to be more clear with an example.

Queue:

In the material skin I click on the ellipse at the end of the row with B
and select "Play Now".  The gui shows B and starts to play, possibly
after a small delay (presumably to reach out to Qobuz).  B starts to
play.  A second or two later the gui changes to show that song C is
playing.   However the actual audio is still playing song B.  If I just
let the play list continue when song B is completed it moves on to play
song C, but the gui shows it moving on to song D.

If I interact with the gui using the forward or back buttons the audio
plays according to what the gui shows.  So if B is playing but C is
showing and I click next track it starts to play D.  Or if I click back
to go back to the start of the song it plays C.

The same thing happens sometimes when I click next track as well.  So if
I was on B, and the gui shows B, and I click next track the gui will
move to C and song C will start to play.  Then sometimes a second or two
later the GUI will move to song D even though song C continues to play.

I've confirmed this happens with the default skin too so I do not
believe it's related to the material skin.  I do not see this behavior
when playing local tracks, only when using the Qobuz plugin.

Anecdotally it seems to happen more frequently when there's a bit more
of a delay for the song to start.  Like the GUI expects some event and
when it doesn't get it assumes B was unavailable and moves on to C.