expectingtofly wrote:
> Thank you for that log.  That had my head scratching.   It's all very
> odd.
> The stream is being asked to close, out of the blue, and then just carry
> on, like a pause, without a pause occurring.
> I don't understand the scenario why that is happening, I can't recreate
> it.  But, never the less, it is exposing a flaw in my logic, where if
> that happens, then it stops checking for the live edge, and it is
> running away into the future trying to download audio that hasn't
> happened yet.  I'll get a fix out to correct that logic.
>
> Out of interest, what player are you using?
I'm using squeezelite and also the UPnP bridge.

I've just be checking behaviour on non-live programmes, and it's fine -
no messages on the LMS log at all.  I use the BBCiPlayer live this
morning and that again worked perfectly.

Very strange.  Sorry to be creating problems.  If there is anything else
I can try, or tell you about my system, let me know.

LMS 8.1 on PC, Xubuntu 20.04, FLACs 16->24 bit, 44.1->192kbps.  2
Touches & EDO.
LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (A308CR amp & ESLs) & Marantz
CR603 UPnP renderers.
Also Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.
Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
Wireless Xubuntu 20.04 laptop firefox/upplay or Android mobile with
Squeeze-Ctrl/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.