expectingtofly wrote:
> Would you mind installing version 2.10.1 that is in the beta repository
> here http://plugins.expectingtofly.co.uk/betarepo.xml and confirm that
> has fixed your problem.
>
> I'm finding impossible to recreate the starting of a new stream before
> closing the first that something in your set up is doing (are you
> playing through the upnp bridge? )
I had the same problem with squeezelite (local player) as with UPnP
bridge playing with a UPnP player on my separate desktop PC.

But you are a star - a fix so fast!  I am playing now, with no errors
showing at all on the log, and no interruptions to sound.

In this particular instance it allows me to play live radio via
bluetooth (or USB) to my special headphones which include quite complex
sound equalizers for each ear (my FM radios have no such facilities).

LMS and it's contributors continues to amaze me.  Thanks very much.

LMS 8.1 on PC, Xubuntu 20.04, FLACs 16->24 bit, 44.1->192kbps.  2
Touches & EDO.
LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (A308CR amp & ESLs) & Marantz
CR603 UPnP renderers.
Also Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.
Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
Wireless Xubuntu 20.04 laptop firefox/upplay or Android mobile with
Squeeze-Ctrl/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.