cpd73 wrote:
> So, jsut to confirm; Player's volume is fixed at 100%, but the
> volume-slider, etc, should function as normal? This -should- be easy
> eniough. Are there scenarios where this would not be wanted?
>
> This would make the code easier, as I dont really need to care about
> fixed volume, etc. (So I could remove the 'Fixed volume' label, and
> remove special cases required for this).

Thank you for your fast reply.

I could not dig into this deep enough, to give you a reliable answer.

I use the skin called "Standard" which allows manipulating the volume
slider and I could not recognize any disadvantages beside of having a
useless volume slider which could potentially confuse some users. But as
I wrote before: I did not dive into this very deeply, as I am not an LMS
developer and there is the possibility, that there is still a "special
case" and something happening under the hood.