Good work - looks great.

I have a few small issues with the cover chooser though:

1. I have artwork bouncing around the screen.  However, quite a few albums
appear to be dancing off the top of the screen; I can just see the very bottom
of the artwork in the top-right hand corner of the window.

2. I have albums with missing artwork (displayed as grey circles).  In previous
releases there was an option to not display albums with missing artwork, but I
can't find it now.  Nb. This would be nice as an option in the Moose
preferences, as I always only want to show albums with artwork in the cover
chooser.

3. If I "Repopulate", I get several covers in huge size.  If I mouse-over these
huge covers, they return to a normal size, or I can select Tools->Resize to fix
them all.  Also once I got really small ones (one or two pixels wide/high),
when I was messing about with Layout and Moving options.

4. I can click-and-drag to move covers anymore - that was useful if you wanted
to get access to some covers underneath the most visible ones.

5. Is there a way to get a random set of cover albums moving around the screen?
 I think the Sorting method "Default" means that I only get the first 100
albums in my collection (maybe add a sorting method "Random?").

6. If I use the Alpha bar to select "J" and change to Artists, it takes the
artist name, not artistsort, so I see Johannes Schmoelling, but not Norah Jones.

Phil