I am having problem scanning mysql.  I have been using  Moose for quite
awhile........no problems. I edited the my.tt file. Re-read the setup
page.

Mysql resides on a XP computer. I am using Moose from a Vista laptop
(with uac turned off, firewall turned off)

Moose plays the music files fine, it is just the mysql I am having
problem with. I did scan using the folder method and that works fine
but I prefer to use mysql.

My settings in moose are: slimserver port 9092 usr root (I also tried
slimserver) no password

First I get a moose (not responding)

and then "problem connecting to mysql server. unable to connect to any
of the specified mysql hosts"

Suggestions?

Bruce

--