>If you are using Android there is a packaged apk which is pretty much
>what you are looking for.  It can be found here:
>https://github.com/CDrummond/lms-material-app/releases
>Last update was September 2020.  Not sure what that impacts from a
>functionality  perspective.  I use it and have no issues.

Ah, thanks for this, that is very almost what I was looking for.  It works
really well, except it overwrites the android navigation bar area at the
bottom.  If I swipe up to reveal the nav bar, it takes that as a touch on the
LMS web page.  It doesn't seem to be possible to avoid this, and it's very
annoying.  I keep switching browse mode, or bringing up now playing Artist
Biography.