carsten_h wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Today I have a question regarding the Material App.
> I am using a Amazon Fire HD 8 for Material App which is working great. I
> have switched on that the app should be shown over the lockscreen and
> that the display should be on when in Usage.
> Now I added an external automation where I switch on the power adapter
> when the Fire HD is under 30% and switch it off when it is at 90%.
> The problem is now that at switching on and also at switching off the
> power adapter the display is also switched on and it stays switched on.
>
> Is it eventually possible to have another switch that the display should
> only stay on if something is playing. Otherwise it switches off after a
> while?

No, sorry. The app is not aware of the playback state, its just a webiew
wrapper.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.