My current system uses the lmscommunity container for LMS along with
ptoulouse/musicip for the Don't Stop the Music plugin.   They run on an
old HP server based on the vortexbox software but with a few years worth
of tweaks and additions.  I would like to move to a lower power,
probably ARM based, system such as the Odroid N2+ running Ubuntu but the
deal breaker is MusicIP.  Almost all the casual listening the system is
used for starts with someone picking a single track and letting it run
from there.

I've found some threads here and posts on the wider web that show that
MusicIP has been made to run on Raspbery Pi based boxes but that's not
my preferred solution and it looks like it may not work with other OS
and arm64.  I've also been reading about Musly and Essentia which look
like they offer similar functionality but wondered what other, if any,
suggestions people may have?  Requirements are;

* Must run on arm64 hardware and latest Ubuntu
* Support for Don't Stop the Music plugin, or equivalent, with minimal
user requirement other than choosing a seed track
* Happy to run track analysis on a Windows based desktop as part of the
setup process
* Would prefer any server side component, if one is required, to be
available as a container but am prepared to try and build one
* Happy to compile from source

Thanks in advance!