slartibartfast wrote:
> One thing I have noticed recently which I am sure wasn't happening a
> while ago is that when a player is powered off or on the player menu
> doesn't update. I have to close the menu then reopen it to see the state
> change.

Seems to work for me. But, Material uses LMS's cometd interface to
receive notifications of changes such as this, and (I think) LMS batches
these up and therefore there can be a slight delay. It is because of
this delay that Material asks for status updates after most commands.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.