Hello good morning, I tried to read the treats but couldn't find an
answer and apologie in advance if I didn't search properly.

I have 3 Squeezebox Radios and when I try to update the WIFI it suddenly
disappears (red network symbol) and as a result I cannot download the
update. As soon as I exit from the update menu, the WIFI network comes
back (white network symbol) but the radio sound doesn't work anymore
even if I turn the volume up to maximum. This happens to me with all 3
radios. I have also tried doing a factory reset, but the result is still
the same.
has anyone had the same problem?

Thank you and greetings from Italy, Andrea.