Hello Michael, how do U do?

I'm a big fan of Spotty, it allows me to listen to Spotify through my
best connections, with the best possible sound.

But I have an issue that haunts me frequently:

My Mac goes to sleep every night and frequently my spotty gets lost
after that - and so I cant see anymore my device in spotify connect
direct. I'm in LMS 8.1.2 now, but it happened since I started using it
in 8.0,0.

When I notice It's not showing up in sportify connect, I do:

1. Loot at LMS web (tab plugin) page and certify that it is yet
described as an active plugin
2. But then I go to Advanced tab, click in Spotty (...) and it opens a
'blank' (gray) page.
3. If I restart LMS server and go back to LMS main plugin page, It shows
now spotty as an Inactive Plugin - and I have to set it up all again
from scratch

Is there a workaround for this?

Thanks in advance!

Vitor