staresy wrote:
> Is there a way to allow list views on certain pages, and grid on
> others?
>
> For example, I like the 1st page (ie. Search, My Sounds, Stations &
> Schedules etc) to be displayed as a list, then subsequent pages (eg.
> Stations & Schedules) to be displayed as a grid. Is that possible, or is
> it a material thing?
>
> Currently selecting Grid or List is global throughout the Sounds
> plugin.
>
> Edit: It seems that you can set Grid and List independently for other
> features in Material (eg. My Music), but BBC Sounds doesn't seem to
> remember the settings when you exit the BBC Sounds menu (seems to work
> fine on android apk though).

How the menus are displayed is up to the controller,  I don't believe
there is any way the plugin can influence that.   I suspect Material
skin users will just toggle to list view as the grid view isn't really
suitable for BBC Sounds,  due to the titles being lengthy and all on one
line.   Lots of the titles are chopped off in grid view.
As you say,  Material Skin (very usefully) remembers on a per app basis
what view the user chose.  I don't think there is any way a controller
could remember on a per menu basis within a plugin.  Especially the
dynamic menus in BBC Sounds.

*BBC Sounds Plugin Wiki* :
https://github.com/expectingtofly/LMS_BBC_Sounds_Plugin/wiki