ralphy wrote:
> Now I need to find a file/stream that triggers the error.

I've conjured up a file that contains plenty of errors, and have
attached it. It is a plain '.aac' file, which I have constructed by
downloading 40 seconds or so from a remote stream, and specifying that
icy metadata should be included. So it is reasonably full of "duff
data".

I play that file by dropping it into my music folder, and browsing for
it in the Squeezeplay BMF menu.

Findings:

On the standard Radio firmware we appear to have solid playback.
Surprisingly, only one 'sync error' is reported, although I expected to
see many more. I don't know why we don't.

On the Community version we get, as expected, a reboot.

So, I don't know that this particular "stream with duff data" is
necessarily a good sample for robustness testing, but it might be
educational to see how your revised decoder fares with it.

I've attached logs.

|Filename: classicfm.aac.zip                                        |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=33173|