erland wrote:
> I haven’t actually used any later LMS than LMS 7.8

I think RL should work with LMS <7.9. As far as I can tell it's just the
Virtual Library stuff that requires 7.9+. And the VL and the menus based
on it are disabled by default in RL. So does that work for you on LMS
7.8?

Is there an easy way to make DynamicPlaylist pick up SQL Playlists (not
templates) bundled with my plugin (like CustomSkip picks up
CustomFilters from other plugins)? I only found code referring to
templates in Trackstat. Seemed overkill for the task I have in mind.

One thing that's bugging me a bit is that when I rate a song on my Boom
or somewhere else the Boom (Music Information Screen using the RL
titleformat) doesn't display the changed rating unless I do something
that causes an information pull from LMS (pause/resume or restart the
track). Anything I can do on the plugin side like push the changed
rating to the client? I'm not very optimistic because my understanding
is that this depends on how and when the client asks LMS and the plugins
for information (subscribe...) but I thought I'd ask.

P.S. I forget. Do you know the command to get the model name using the
client id (player MAC address)?