afriend wrote:
> Log messages much appreciated.
> The reason why this didn't show up here is because you're running Perl
> 5.32 and all my systems run 5.18.4. When I find the time I'll have to
> test the plugin against 5.32.
> All I could do for today is release a quick patch (1.8.2).
> Please let me know if that fixed the issue. If not I'll try to look into
> it as soon as I can. As a temporary workaround you could download and
> install the -previous- version from '*github*'
> (https://github.com/AF-1/lms-ratingslight/releases).

afriend,

Thanks for your quick reply and explanation.

Your quick patch (1.8.2) doesn't show up in the list of available 3rd
party plugins, perhaps because Ratings Light (v1.8.0) shows up in the
list of Active Plugins even though it is accompanied by the "Plugin
failed to load" Description.

Maybe if I deleted the Ratings Light v1.8.0 entry from the list of
Active Plugins, the 1.8.2 would show up in the 3rd party plugins. But, I
don't know how to go about deleting the Active Plugins entry (or if that
would be of any help at all).

I'll take at look at the github entry and see if it seems like something
I could manage without making a mess of things :)