bz31 wrote:
> Same here on my Samsung S8. "Play" and "Stop" still work (but buttons
> are grayed out).
> 33185 33186
>
> I found this was caused by the commit 20ea207 (Jan 17, 2021)
> https://github.com/CDrummond/lms-material/commit/20ea207706b6b0b1561158b4df63230622ded4bf

Thanks for the screenshots. Managed to see a similar issue on iPad,
which (I think) is now fixed for 2.2.2. Any chance you can checkout the
git version, install, and confirm? If you don't know how to do this then
don't bother - just would be nice to have some confirmation.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.