Hi, thanks for this wonderful plugin first of all! I've noticed a little
glitch since updating to Material 2.2.1 which relates to the 'Music and
Artist Information' panels so possibly not to Material per se. The
'artist biography' pane repeatedly reloads (flickers and displays
"fetching..." for a moment every 5 seconds or so) once accessed while
tracks are playing. This occurs in both desktop and mobile layouts. I've
removed and reinstalled the Music and Artist Information plugin, cleared
browser/app caches on any devices being used, and updated the server
from 8.1.0 to 8.1.1, without any change in this behaviour. My server
setup is below. Anyone else seeing this? My apologies if it has been
flagged already but I could see no mention of it.

I can launch material with debugging enabled but don't know where to
access the output....?

Server
Version: 8.1.1 - 1610364019 @ Thu Jan 14 06:24:07 CET 2021
Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8
Platform Architecture: armv7l-linux
Perl Version: 5.28.1 - arm-linux-gnueabihf-thread-multi-64int
Audio::Scan: 1.02
IO::Socket::SSL: 2.060
Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.58 (sqlite 3.22.0)

Plugins
Additional Browse Modes 1.0
AirPlay bridge 0.4.52.1
Band's Campout 1.8.4