afriend, I just noticed that the settings.html page is cached by the
browser. I think for a settings page this is not desired. It seems that
is because it is in the "html" sub directory.
Most other plugins have this template in a "settings" subdirectory,
which seems to prevent browser caching. It looks like LMS adds a
Cache-Control response header to the stuff in html but not for the stuff
in settings.

I.e. move
Plugins/RatingsLight/HTML/EN/plugins/RatingsLight/*html/*settings.html
Plugins/RatingsLight/HTML/EN/plugins/RatingsLight/*settings/*something.html