cpd73 wrote:
> Had a quick look, and it does appear as if android will only send the
> events to apps with a media session - which mine does not have. I think
> you'd be better off asking in the SB Player thread for it to be
> implemented there.

The creator of SB Player wasn't interested in adding support for
bluetooth controls, but I remembered that it works with Orange Squeeze
and Squeeze Player. Both of them support auto pause when headphones are
removed, does that mean that they also support skipping, and if so,
would you mind to support Squeeze Player in the Material apk?

//Johan

Windows 10
LMS 8.0
Local Player Plugin (Squeezelite)