PasTim wrote:
> I managed to install the material skin apk on my android mobile, working
> locally and remotely.  On my mobile the top item on My Music is Artists,
> whereas on my desktop it is Composers, for the same Squeezeplayer player
> (using Additional Browse Modes).  There are now two Artists entries, but
> no Composers.  I have a feeling I've seen this before, but I cannot for
> the life of me figure out what the difference is on my mobile.

LMS lets you configure the browse-modes per player, which is one of the
things I do not like. I can see why you would want this to configure
what is shown on the *hardware* player, but (IMHO) it should not affect
what is shown in a software controller that affects multiple players.
(For instance I hate it in SqueezeCtrl when I browse into an Artist,
realise I'm on the wrong player, switch player, and browse goes back to
the top). For this reason, Material configure's its list of modes
per-Material instance. And this is shown earlier in this thread - a few
posts back.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.