Cut-Throat wrote:
> I certainly am having issues and never could get the Chromecast Bridge
> to work reliably. I had the same problems as you about 'getting stuck'
> on tracks and not advancing. I was never able to reproduce it, as it
> seemed totally random.  You can read about my Problems starting with
> this post.... It may have some relevance to what you are experiencing.
>
> https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?112770-Question-on-Chromecast-Bridge-Pluggin-for-PiCorePlayer&p=985424&viewfull=1#post985424
>
> So I for one appreciate your efforts on this!

I've just read through this thread Cut-Throat, thanks for sharing. In my
case, when playing to one of the 3 CCAs I have, or the Home group that
contains these devices, I'm not trying to play or sync to any other none
CCA device at the same time. I've turned off synchronisation options for
all CCAs, as per the guidance on this forum.

I'll try and share a log file the next time I experience the playback
sticking issue I described. There doesn't appear to be any kind of
pattern to this that I can see so far, but it doesn't happen when
playing to a USB DAC or the Pi, so this does suggest it's an issue with
the Chromecast Bridge. Although I could just switch to using these other
devices instead of the CCAs, this is such a useful plugin I was hoping
to get it working properly, so I'm happy to spend some more time
troubleshooting.