pete105 wrote:
> I've just read through this thread Cut-Throat, thanks for sharing. In my
> case, when playing to one of the 3 CCAs I have, or the Home group that
> contains these devices, I'm not trying to play or sync to any other none
> CCA device at the same time. I've turned off synchronisation options for
> all CCAs, as per the guidance on this forum.
>
> I'll try and share a log file the next time I experience the playback
> sticking issue I described. There doesn't appear to be any kind of
> pattern to this that I can see so far, but it doesn't happen when
> playing to a USB DAC or the Pi, so this does suggest it's an issue with
> the Chromecast Bridge. Although I could just switch to using these other
> devices instead of the CCAs, this is such a useful plugin I was hoping
> to get it working properly, so I'm happy to spend some more time
> troubleshooting.

Try to get a reproducible "track not advancing event", these are the
easiest for me to fix as I have a lot of log options when it happens

LMS 7.9  on Pi 3B+ & Odroid-C2 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet,
1xTouch, 1 SB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000,
ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2,
Squeezelite on Pi,  Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5,
Riva 1 & 3