DavidBulluss wrote:
> Will do! When I tested your original one I was disappointed that
> changing the volume on my phone using Squeeze CTRL didn't sinc the
> player controls to the same level, is that what you have fixed?
>
> David.

Sort of. It fixes a problem where the client volume can spike up to 100%
when trying to sync to the AVR volume. This commonly happens
at track changes when "Enable synching the volume" is selected in the
plugin player settings. I don't have Squeeze CTRL and I don't want to
pony up the $6 when I'm happy using Squeezer, which is free. Does
Squeeze CTRL change the volume via up/down arrow buttons, a slider, or
both? If it uses up/down buttons, they wouldn't have worked at all
before the version you have now. Now they should cause the AVR volume to
be changed in 0.5dB increments in either direction. If they are used
extensively for volume changes, the client volume display will
eventually get out of sync with the player but that problem can be
minimized by using the "Enable synching the volume" option, which will
re-sync them at every track change (now without causing the client
volume to spike to 100%). ;)
Is this problem synching the player controls something new that started
with my original changes? If so, I would ask that you try the new
version and see if it takes care of it. All in all, volume control
management should be much more stable and predictable with these
changes.

Sam