I've tried installing the NPR Radio plugin, and get "Plugin is
incompatible with this version of Logitech Media Server. Please update."
In "Server Settings"->Plugins I see no option to update, nor a way to
remove from the active plugins section (see attached).  The only way
I've found to remove the unchecked/non-updateable NPR Radio from active
plugins is to enable "Update plugins automatically".  Should I just
avoid NPR Radio plugin?  Is this a bug with the LMS plugin manager?

Server Version: 8.2.0 - 1613284924 @ Sun Feb 14 08:12:26 CET 2021

|Filename: server-plugins.png                                       |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=33432|