mherger wrote:

> Which I read pretty much like what the comment says. Do NOT include
> "online only artists" if:
> >   >   >
  - a library_id is defined, and it's not the player's default
  > library
  - there is a search term
  - there is a filter criteria other than role_id:ALBUMARTIST

> So contrary to what I thought your guess was right: we would show that
> list on an album artists list, assuming that all artists "liked" on a
> streaming service would also be an album artist.

Thanks for the clarification - I've added an issue on Material's github
and will fix this for 2.3.0 ... I'm busy implementing 'Advanced search'
natively in Material...

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.