mherger wrote:
> > Thanks for the clarification - I've added an issue on Material's
> github
> > and will fix this for 2.3.0 ... I'm busy implementing 'Advanced
> search'
> > natively in Material...
>
> Oh wow... that's one of the more obscure places in LMS, I find. Would
> you mimic LMS' behaviour and implement everything client side? There's
> not really a CLI for it. I've often wanted to have something better (eg.
>
> don't overload the page with all possible items), but it would be a lot
>
> of work, front- and back-end. But then I've often wanted to have a
> better default UI in general :-)

Current work is in the '125-advanced-search' git branch (125 as that was
its original issue number!). I've actually copied
Slim/Web/Pages/Search.pm and modified so it returns a list of tracks and
albums. Code is not finished - current UI does not send genres. And the
search page is as overloaded as the exiting advanced-search, just using
vuetitify widgets. I might modify it so that only certain fields are
initially shown, and add a menu to display the other fields. Saving to a
virtual library works, but I'm not sure of the usefulness of saving
searches so that is not currently implemented.

*Material debug:* 1. Launch via http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json
(Use http: //SERVER:9000/material/?debug=json,cometd to also see update
messages, e.g. play queue) 2. Open browser's developer tools 3. Open
console tab in developer tools 4. REQ/RESP messages sent to/from LMS
will be logged here.