barrygordon;204933 Wrote:
> No you are correct. It was in the level and itemid parameters.  What
> exactly is being encoded %25 would be a % and %20 would be a blank, is
> %2520 a "% " (percent blank)?
The id's are used internally inside Custom Browse and can't contains
spaces and other strange characters, I solved by url encoding them.
So if you have a file that contains a space, for example:
my library

This will in the id be encoded as:
my%20library

Then when this is sent over CLI it is encoded again, this time it is
the percent character that is encoded, which result in:
my%2520library

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and RandomPlayList plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer))