psketch wrote:
> Ah yes  - I remember some other comments on Windows problems.  I'm
> always happy to help testing and trying things, but my knowledge on
> building things on Linux is limited.  Although I run all of my LSM and
> players on PCP (apart from a transporter and boom), my technical
> knowledge is Windows rather than Linux.
I see the approach to be using LMS on Linux to test an update to
AnyEvent 7.*.  The AnyEvent 7.* module is easily built for Linux but
changes to some LMS core modules are likely.

Upgrading AnyEvent to 7.* on Linux should be feasible as I think LMS use
of AnyEvent facilities is limited and this is a upgrade not a
reimplementation.

The main difficulty will be building for Windows - if a new AnyEvent
module built then I would hope there would be no major issues as they
should have been ironed out testing on Linux.