psketch wrote:
> I guess to do it properly, we'd be dependent on them providing an API so
> we could sign in - they then get the data they want from us as users,
> and we get the HD stream without having to use their app.  Less
> advertising revenue for them though I guess is the problem with them
> wanted to do that....  I assume the token is generated through the
> signin process, so is likely to be unique to each session, or is it
> unique to each user perhaps?

Its a unique to each request, based on the time of the request (and the
user) (it looks something like this
hdauth=userid:epochtime:somethinggenerated) .  So, we really would need
to ask them if we could do it, and we would have to assume they wouldn't
allow it on an open system like LMS

EXPECTINGTOFLY PLUGINS :

- *BBC Sounds* :
  https://github.com/expectingtofly/LMS_BBC_Sounds_Plugin