humax99 wrote:

> One of the issues we have is that each user has their own favourite
> programmes/bookmarks/subscriptions but you can only have one BBC Sounds
> account on the server plugin. This can result in a large list of
> subscriptions, etc. Would it be possible to have a way to filter/group
> subscriptions for different users/devices? I appreciate this probably is
> not feasible as each bookmark and subscription has to be set up on a
> single BBC Sounds account.
>
> Many thanks.

I need to show subscriptions as provided by their API, I can't change
that.
I have thought of adding the ability to store multiple accounts and
associate accounts with devices.  Unfortunately that would be a lot of
work due to the way account credentials are currently stored and
provided, so I'm unlikely to embark on that, but of course, it's open
source so anyone else is more than welcome to have a go!

EXPECTINGTOFLY PLUGINS :

- *BBC Sounds* :
  https://github.com/expectingtofly/LMS_BBC_Sounds_Plugin
- *BBC Sounds Wiki* :