Hello
I am a very happy user of the Music & Artist Info plugin (currently
v1.6.26), my folder contains about 3000 pics altogether, some of which
have been "manually" changed or enhanced. Everything is neatly displayed
through either the Material GUI or Orange Squeeze. I have recently
"moved" my LMS & library from a Synology NAS to an Innuos server (LMS
8.2) - It all works fine, yet I don't seem to be able to update the
artist info folder when rescanning. I get the following log message:

-runImporter (577) Starting Plugins::MusicArtistInfo::Importer scan
Importer::_getAlbumCoverURL (205) getAlbumCoverURL finished in
0.0267579555511475
Importer2::startScan (55) *Artist Image Folder either does not exist or
is not writable*: /storage/music/MUSIQUE/Artwork Artists-Composers
Importer2::_getArtistPhotoURL (171) getArtistPhotoURL finished in
322.379324197769
-

Inspecting the folder after the test scan: the ".missing" placeholders,
which I had all removed prior to scanning, haven't been repopulated, no
new JPGs have been added in either, the plugin spent over 5 minutes
churning over the folder but nothing happens.....

Any ideas ?
Thank you so much for your interest and advice.

JLT Paris FR
home/office music network: Synology DS214P, 3xSqueezeboxTouch (rooms),
2xSqueezeRadios (kitchen, bath), ALLO USBridge Signature streamer +
OrangeSqueeze on Android tablet (living-rm), Sqeezelite-X on desktop
workstation (office).