I really like the M&A plugin too. I have noticed a little odd behavior
with it. I have to do a complete scan twice in order for the artists
pictures to come up under the right artists. I do a complete scan and
then a second clear and complete scan.

Also, when you are in LMS-settings-advanced-Music And Artist Information
can you browse to the correct folders under "Folder with artists
photos"?

Howard