simoh wrote:
> Version 8.1.1 playing to a Lumin streamer via UPnP plugin.
>
> Attached is a log from this morning. Started 'Today' just before the end
> of the programme. I restarted the stream after it stopped, and paused it
> soon after.
>
> Thanks, Simon.
>
> 33564

BBC Sounds presents live radio as a "RepeatingStream" as LMS calls them.
Which has a track per programme.  When one track ends it should should
automatically call to get the next track, and seamlessly carry on.
It appears that the UPnPBridge or Lumin streamer or the combination of
the two is not behaving correctly.   I haven't got a way of testing the
Upnpbridge, but I have tested on the chromecast bridge, for example, and
that behaves correctly.

I know zero about the UPnPBridge plugin, but are there any settings in
there to make it work?   Look for settings on gapless playback  (I think
that was mentioned that earlier in the thread).  Someone else might be
able to help

It might be worth asking on the UPnPBridge thread for help,  I suspect
if there is a combination of upnp devices that don't work for repeating
streams, other people would now how to fix it.    BBC Sounds, Pandora
and Slacker are examples of plugins that use "RepeatingStreams"

EXPECTINGTOFLY PLUGINS :

- *BBC Sounds* :
  https://github.com/expectingtofly/LMS_BBC_Sounds_Plugin
- *BBC Sounds Wiki* :