cpd73 wrote:

> Well, its your plugin so your call. I can see how it would work better
> this way on a hardware player, I have an SB Radio but must admit I never
> use its UI - too small.

For this plugin, I think its important it works well on the radios, as
it is for accessing radio after all.

cpd73 wrote:

> But on a software controller it just feels odd. Could the 'More' menu
> method not be used for certain UIs? e.g. software control points (e.g.
> Material, iPeng, SqueezeCtrl) could pass "softwarecp:1" (or some such
> string) as part of the JSONRPC request - when you receive this then make
> episode playable, and add items to "More" ???

Yes, when you have a long list of programmes, it is a bit odd that you
can't go through them and choose what to add to the playlist without
going into a further menu on each one.  I did expect more complaints
about that, but I guess not many people use it that way, as each
programme is long running, so they are usually choosing a single
programme, so an extra click into a menu isn't a big deal.  As you say
maybe there is a way to achieve the best of both worlds, I'll have a
look at that.

EXPECTINGTOFLY PLUGINS :

- *BBC Sounds* :
  https://github.com/expectingtofly/LMS_BBC_Sounds_Plugin