A new version (1.22.4) of the CustomBrowse plugin is now available,
there is no new functionallity just some error corrections:
- Corrected CLI interface play/add commands
- Corrected play/add actions on upper menu so they don't play items
that aren't part of the sub menus

NOTE!
If you have felt that the Custom Browse menus where a bit static
before, you should really try out the new Dynamic Tag menu delivered
with Custom Scan 1.18. See more information in the annoncement in the
Custom Scan annoncement thread.

NOTE!
This version only works on slimserver 6.5.*.

The new version is available at my 'download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download) as usual.

The users guide is available on my 'wiki'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer).

The current wish/todo list for new features in comming CustomBrowse
releases can be found here:
http://erland.homeip.net/issuetracking/do/guest/home?application=slimserver-custombrowse

If anyone have more feature requests or if I have missed some feature
you already have requested which hasn't been implemented, please let me
know. Also please note that it is a wish list and not a release plan, so
some features on this list may never be implemented.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and RandomPlayList plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer))