MillmoorRon;212831 Wrote:
> At song level, when the the album tag is blank it displays 'Album: no
> album'.
>
> Is it possible to not display this at all if there is no tag?
> (similar to the way the Track Stat info doesn't show the 'last played'
> date if the playcount is 0)I've added an option for this in the latest
> version of "Albums for song"
context menu. It is available for download using the download links in
the Custom Browse web interface and will also be included in the next
Custom Browse version.

By default it will show "No Album" since this is the default behaviour
in standard SlimServer, but you can mark the new option "Hide if song
doesnt belong to album" on this context item to make it work as you
like.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and RandomPlayList plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer))