This morning, Spotty has stopped working correctly for me. Playback is
slow/choppy. Like 10 seconds of song takes 30 seconds because of pauses
in the playback as if it's outpacing the buffer.

I've restarted the device I run Spotty on (DS718+) and I've restarted
LMS. Playback of local media and other streamed services (Band Camp)
works correctly.

I'm on Spotty 4.4.8 with the quality set to "high" (also tried
"normal").

Everything has been working fine for a long time and I haven't changed
any settings. I've got plenty of drive space on the DS718+ and the CPU
and memory aren't being taxed at all. There's nothing in server.log.

Any suggestions on how to debug?