appreciate if *mherger* answer why Spotty can't stream directly now?

You mean Ogg direct? Thanks to Philippe_44's persistence this might actually change again. But the reason was that librespot (the project I'm using to integrate with Spotify) didn't want to merge the necessary change upstreams. And maintaining it myself was no option longer term.

What is the reason? Even in Connect mode stream goes to PC, being
converted to Flac, and then goes backwards to Player! With increased
bitrate. My Router is 54 Mbit/s and half-duplex. So it may be not
stable. Need direct stream ability!

It will always go through LMS. Going to the players directly is not an option. But you can always tell LMS to re-encode Spotty streams to mp3 320kbps. The quality loss compared to Ogg direct should be neglectable.