sachadog wrote:
> Hi Philippe,
>
> I sense your exasperation.  Trust me, mine is near breaking point!
>
> I have read and copied your posts to use as an aide memoire.  I have
> followed those instructions.
>
> I have set the bridge up, according to your instructions.  In it's basic
> form, it works on my WiFi system and plays to my HiFi via the Cambridge
> Audio CXNv2.  It also plays to my Roberts Radios (internet radios) and
> wireless speakers.
>
> However, if I use the Apply button for the settings, it plays to none of
> my equipment.  In saying that, the system actively tries to play and it
> goes into Pause. But something makes the setup unstable and it comes
> back each time to when I  press the
>
> Apply button, be it on the settings or on the LMS Control Panel. I have
> tried the Apply button, prior to playing music and against your advice,
> whilst it was playing.  I get the same result, either silence or
> stuttering sound for a few seconds and then
>
> Pause and no sound.
>
> I will continue to use the system without using the Apply button.  At
> least then I get music, in flac mode, with artwork, that plays track on
> track with minimal silence between each track.
>
> I thank you for your patience, but the system I have just will not
> operate other than in it's basic form, without flow or crossfade etc.  I
> don't know why.  I have tried over and over again.

Yes, I don't know what to add at this point. Just run with default
parameters and ignore the whole settings things then. There is no point
changing any of them if they can't be applied

LMS 8.1.x on Odroid-C4 - *SqueezeAMP!*, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet,
1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000,
ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi,
Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3