Dear Philippe,
Thank you for your help and support on your amazing product. I do use my
Hegel H160 amp with LMS 8.1.1 installed on MacOS 10.15 with bridge
1.49.7. I use iPeng and mConnect for control and like a another guy
Danielpugh also have problems with pause in iPeng. Once I pause a track
and push play, it might restart well from the same point  but sometimes
volume drops and/or track might start form the beginning. You've shared
with  Danielpugh some special version of bridge for Windows which worked
nice with H160 and pauses. Do you have such version for MacOS platform?
When I use mConnect in addition to the pause issue there is no gapless
(gapless is on in mConnect), any ideas?

Thanks in advance!