d6jg wrote:
> File name has to be an exact match and the file must be readable by the
> user that creates the auto generated files. The MAI lookup occurs when
> you attempt to view lyrics for the track and iirc works in the following
> order
>
> Embedded lyrics
> Local Lyrics store
> Internet lookup

I managed to insert lyrics into the local lyrics store. A big than-you.
On the other hand, i didn't succeed in inserting embedded lyrics. It
doesn't matter. I used Mp3tag v3.15 (the latest version) andadded the
lyrics in the unsyncedlyrics tag from a ;txt file in Unicoge (UTF-8).
But the lyrics don't appear in the interface.

Thank you for everything