Since updating to Chromecast bridge to v1.49.11, I am unable to run the
FLAC transcode option. The default settings (no transcode) work but as
soon as transcode to FLAC is selected, the plugin keeps crashing and
going into a loop.

I have uninstalled the plugin, reinstalled, erased and regenerated the
config file several times. No change.

Log of one loop attached. No obvious errors?

33733

Anyone else got similar issues? I would try rolling back the plugin
version but I do not know where to find older version.

|Filename: FLAC crash1.txt                                          |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=33733|