SteveBamber wrote:
> Thanks for looking Philippe - here's a shorter log & updated config file

Some additional info that may or may not help - I'm running the latest
nightly build

Version: 8.1.2 - 1613972332 @ Mon Feb 22 08:37:44 CET 2021

and I'm now getting different behaviour from my three Chromecast
devices.

The Chromecast Audio behaves as per previous post/logs

A regular Chromecast attached to my TV works ok however - the log of it
playing the same queue is attached, it advances to the second track as
expected.

The Audio reports firmware version 1.42.172094

The Regular Chromecast reports 1.36.159268

A Nest Mini however seems to play the first track and then just stop - I
will upload a log for that device separately...

|Filename: castbridge.chromecast.log                                |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=33542|