gorman wrote:
> Same strange pauses in audio here... I wonder what was the last version
> without the problem. I'd gladly downgrade till this gets solved.
>
> Edit: went back to 2.7.10 and audio doesn't seem to pause anymore.

I have had this issue for a while on Squeezelite-X. Had it on my last
work laptop and my new replacement laptop. Installs have been via
Windows store (only way I can install stuff as company laptop) on both
machines. The pauses are always near the end of songs. The Sq-x log just
shows something like this:

[16:46:30.003] process:527 strm
[16:46:30.003] process_strm:280 strm command p
[16:46:30.003] sendSTAT:195 STAT: STMp
[16:46:30.003] process_strm:316 pause interval: 0
[16:46:30.152] process:527 strm
[16:46:30.152] process_strm:280 strm command t
[16:46:30.152] sendSTAT:195 STAT: STMt
[16:46:30.453] process:527 strm

The LMS log shows The fullness drop to 0%, then has a
playerOutputUnderrun (2239), and rebuffers, and has basically has no
output for about 15s (unless you move the track position slider) I have
attached a snippet of the log where the overrun occurs through till it
resumes (I have chopped some of the lines out where it is buffering to
reduce file size enough to attach).

On reading about this, and seeing a suggestion to increase the buffer
size in Squeezelite-X, added "-b 10000:100000" to the parameters - this
has reduced it a little, but not fully, but the interface seems to have
started freezing / crashing now when do simple things like just going
back in music selection area (this isn't all the time and music doesn't
even need to be playing).

Just to note, I have no pausing issues on my PiCoreplayer streamer.

Lastly, this is my first post here, so just want to say hi and thanks
for awesome software.

Thanks

|Filename: LMS Log.txt                                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=33742|