Hi,

It's me with the broken Spotify Connect again.

It seems that something on my network that is blocking Spotify Connect
announcements. It's nothing to do with Spotty, so this is off-topic, but
maybe someone has had a similar problem before?

* I can see players signed into the same account as the iOS app and use
them
* I can see all the players on Spotify Desktop on the same machine as
LMS when "Don't announce" is switched off.
* I can only see the Spotify Desktop on the Server if I am signed into
the same account on the phone.
* Disabling the firewall on the server does not change the situation.

So the key issue is that Spotify Desktop running on *any* machine on my
network (not just the server) is only visible in the apps if they are
signed into the matching account. Otherwise it cannot be seen, which is
exactly the situation with Spotty's players.

Could it be the router blocking this somehow? I also have a pi-hole on
my network. What is the protocol by which the players get announced?