gegen wrote:
> On my piCoreplayer setup after a reboot Alexa says;
>
> -"Oh dear your ngrok tunnel no longer exists, maybe you restarted a
> server? If ngrok is set to autostart please rerun the updater script
> manually, if the result mentions OK then your problem is resolved"-
>
> So at this point I do run the script manually and the issue is fixed.
>
> So maybe on my piCoreplayer I haven't set it up properly so that the new
> tunnel is connected to automatically after a reboot?

The script runs at boot and refreshes at boot automatically. However,
long after booting, if  ngrok on the pi loses contact with the ngrok
cloud service because of bad WiFi, you will also get a new tunnel when
it reconnects. If that happens then you would have to run the script
manually. If you have the pi in a location with bad WiFi then either
move it or connect via Ethernet if possible. If that cannot be done then
you could indeed consider a paid ngrok plan.